Authentic Synthetic Slate Roof
Breath a new lease of life into your conservatory and transform it from a wasted space to a stylish room that you can use all-year-round.
Replacing old and failing polycarbonate or glass roof material with long lasting*, synthetic slate tiles can eradicate the problems that result in a conservatory being underused or totally neglected.
- Leaking roof
- Too hot in Summer
- Too cold in Winter
- Costly to heat
- Damaged and unsightly
- Too noisy during rain
The roof looks authentic and offers greatly improved thermal efficiency, which can reduce Winter heating costs by as much as 80%. Take a look at our standard range of authentic synthetic slate.
The Tapco Warm Roof Slate Roof Conversion Process
From initial survey, through installation and interior finishing, our process is quick and unobtrusive, so disruption is kept to a minimum.
- SurveyStructure of roof and frames is assessed and options discussed
- PreparationExisting glazing, cappings etc removed
- RoofingTimber mounts and strengtheners added as required. Roof windows fitted if desired. Breathable membrane and roof battens fitted. Tiles, ridges and verges fitted as necessary.
- InteriorInsulation fitted between glazing bars. Underside battened if necessary before fitting with foil-backed plasterboard and skimming. Lights, switches, fans etc fitted to specification.
* Tapco Synthetic Slate Tiles are guaranteed for 50 years.
Benefits of using our replacement service
- Quick turnaround of quote
- Fully serviceable BBA approved parts
- Specialist fitting teams
- Insurance-backed guarantee available