Breathe a new lease of life into your conservatory and transform it from a wasted space to a stylish room that you can use all year round.
Solid roof conversion describes replacement of existing glazing bars and polycarbonate/glass roof material with a new prefabricated roof, which includes: ring beam, glazing bars, ridge, insulation, internal plasterboard, external board membrane, solid panels or tile and gutter.
We serve two ‘flavours’ of solid roof conversion for conservatories. The first, our Tapco Warm Room, is designed to resemble a traditional tiled roof, while the second appears to be a standard conservatory roof with opaque panels. Both solid roof conversions provide a fully insulated roof with plasterboarded interior.
Conservatories are invaluable if designed and installed correctly.
If not, or if fallen into disrepair, they quickly become under used.
- Leaking roof
- Too hot in Summer
- Too cold in Winter
- Costly to heat
- Damaged and unsightly
- Too noisy during rain
Tapco Warm Roof
Complete replacement of existing glazed roof with a thermal efficiency insulated synthetic slate roof. Helps maintain a comfortable temperature all-year-round and can reduce Winter heating costs by as much as 80%.
We now offer LivinROOF, a total roof system from industry leader Ultraframe. LivinROOF provides flexibility to combine solid and glazed roofing panels, which results in an highly attractive contemporary style.
Benefits of using our replacement service
- Quick turnaround of quote
- Fully serviceable BBA approved parts
- Specialist fitting teams
- Insurance-backed guarantee available
Call the experts on 0161 339 4982
- We can fix leaking conservatory roofs, conservatories that are too hot / too cold and misted double glazing – once and for all.
- Our experience in designing, installing and maintaining conservatories will help restore yours to full working order, becoming a room that you can enjoy for years to come.
- Fully insured, professional experienced staff.